A. Adamatzky, S. Akl, R. Alonso-Sanz, W. van Dessel,
Z. Ibrahim, A. Ilachinski, J. Jones, A. V. D. M. Kayem,
G. J. Martinez, P. de Oliveira, M. Prokopenko, T. Schubert,
P. Sloot, E. Strano, X.-S. Yang, Are motorways rational from slime mould's point of view?, chapter 16, World Motorways. According to Slime Mould, World Scientific, in press, 2012.
- X.R. Wang, G. Mathews, D.C. Price, M. Prokopenko, Optimising Sensor Layouts for Direct Measurement of Discrete Variables, In Proceedings of The Third IEEE International Conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems (SASO 2009), San Francisco, California, September 14-18, 2009, 99-102, 2009.
- M. Prokopenko, A. Zeman, and R. Li, Homeotaxis: Coordination with Persistent Time-Loops, In M. Asada et al. (Eds.) From Animals to Animats 10: the 10th International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behavior (SAB 2008), LNAI 5040, 403–414, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2008.
- X. R. Wang, J. Lizier, O. Obst, M. Prokopenko, P. Wang, Spatiotemporal Anomaly Detection in Gas Monitoring Sensor Networks. In R. Verdone (ed.), Proceedings of the 5th European Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks (EWSN-2008), LNCS 4913, pp. 90-105, Springer, 2008.
- M. Piraveenan, M. Prokopenko, P. Wang, A. Zeman, Decentralised multi-agent clustering in scale-free sensor networks, in J. Fulcher and L. C. Jain (eds.), Studies in Computational Intelligence (SCI), 115, 485–515, Springer, Berlin, 2008.
- G. Mathews, H. Durrant-Whyte, M. Prokopenko, Decentralised Decision Making for Multi-Agent Systems, in M. Prokopenko (ed.), Advances in Applied Self-organizing Systems, pp. 77-103, Springer-Verlag, London, UK, 2007.
- E. Ogston, A. Zeman, M. Prokopenko, G. James. Clustering Distributed Energy Resources for Large-Scale Demand Management, 1st IEEE International Conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems (SASO-2007), Boston, Mass, USA, pp. 97-106, IEEE Computer Society, Mass. 2007.
- V. Gerasimov, G. Healy, M. Prokopenko, P. Wang, and A. Zeman. Symbiotic Sensor Networks in Complex Underwater Terrains: a Simulation Framework, in B. Gabrys, R.J. Howlett, and L.C. Jain (Eds), Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems, 10th International Conference, KES 2006, Bournemouth, UK, October 9-11 2006, Proceedings, Part III, LNAI 4253, 315-323, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2006.
- A. Zeman and M. Prokopenko. Predicting Cluster Formation in Decentralized Sensor Grids, in B. Gabrys, R.J. Howlett, and L.C. Jain (Eds), Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems, 10th International Conference, KES 2006, Bournemouth, UK, October 9-11 2006, Proceedings, Part III, LNAI 4253, 324-332, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2006.